Arena an Age of Barbarians Story
A non-stop action game, completely skill based. Immerse yourself into an incredible adventure in a world inspired by the 80s’ Sword & Sorcery fantasy.
Frantic action, brutal fighting, monsters, romance, and plenty of Heavy Metal rhythms.
In a kingdom conquered by an evil sorcerer, a beautiful girl known for her prophesies as the Oracle predicts the coming of a savior, a Barbarian who will come from far away and break the chains of slavery.
- Six game characters: What are their destinies? It depends on you, as each character has unique abilities and special moves.
- Multiple endings: the endings depend not only on the chosen character, but also on the series of actions taken during the game.
- Deadly mini games: Several brutal mini games that will challenge your reflex.- Grindhouse / B-movie effects: This is optional, but definitely recommended for fans of low budget 80s sword & sorcery movie.
- Gore, Blood and Guts: Massacre your enemies, chop them in pieces.
- Non-stop action: No breaks, you must always be on guard.
- Completely Skill Based: No RPG elements, everything is based on your reflexes and your abilities as a player.
- Versus Mode: Challenge anybody - your friend, your girlfriend, your relative - and find out who is the strongest.
- Full Heavy Metal soundtrack: Go wild on a battleground to Heavy Metal rhythm.
Team & Repeating
Artist, Programmer, Game Designer
Programmer, QA tester, Animators